Monday, September 28, 2009

second thoughts

I'm procrastinating (from packing, and cleaning, and moving)
it's part of my charm (lessness)
So I came to blog, but didn't really have anything to say. I start a lot of posts that I don't finish, and it's a funny thing to look through the half thoughts that are all stored up here. (well not here for you to see, but behind the blogger scenes)
some I start but can't finish cause I lose my train of thought or I never had one to begin with.
Some are rants that lose their passion the second words hit the screen, some are too emotional, too irrelevant, too candid, too pointed, too personal, too silly.
This is slowly becoming one of those posts.

while looking through all the ones that never made it, I found a post that only had a title.
"you're the reason people lose their minds"

I just thought it was funny, mostly cause I have no idea what or who I was talking about. It also says a lot me.
I'm just a bunch of fleeting thoughts and feeling.
Pay no attention.

1 comment:

  1. I like your rants ... and I DO pay attention ... I'm ALL ABOUT the rant myself you see ...

    ReplyDelete