Thursday, September 10, 2009

Home again, Home again, Jiggity Jig

Soooo yesterday on my wanderings I went to Naschmarkt. Imagine if the St. Lawrence Market and Kensington Market got married. This would be their love child.
I can't do Markets, I try, I want to be one of those people, really. I just find it too overwhelming, it's also why I've never been good at thrift shops or flea markets. I just like to walk through them and pretend, I look at things with interest and move on. It's pretty much my approach to all things in life.

I also went to Flo Vintage. some mega renowned shop that's been open for 30 years. It's tiny but amazing and I cursed my wallet for being so empty in the presence of the most fantastic black and gold lace cocktail dress circa 1930.

http://www.smh.com.au/travel/the-allure-of-vintage-couture-20090813-ejvz.html


currently reading this:

and listening to this: Moneen- The World I Want to Leave Behind

No comments:

Post a Comment