Monday, September 14, 2009

of all the ways to go

death by spooning.

tip of the day: always leave your shoes right by the door for a quick getaway.

I call BS db bahn, on your single rider fare. your lies don't impress me, nor do your overpriced muffins and weak tea.

Hey, bring it on grey clouds. my sunnies were tired of always going out anyway.
Tomorrow I have an interview and am back on the yoga train.
my good habits took a 3 day weekend.

sometimes it feels like I'm melting, sometimes I wish I was.
kind of like Alex Mac.

oh, and when I do come home. there won't be any questions. you'll hear me coming.

good things are on the way folks

like this:
and this:







currently suffering from: third degree burns to the roof of my mouth.
thanks gross pizza. thanks.

currently thinking: I have the best, best friend in the world.
sorry everyone else.


scattered thoughts. they have to come out some way.


I'm also trying to fill out a job application and can't think of one productive thing I've ever done. this probably doesn't count eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment