Wednesday, August 12, 2009

it could be worse. it could be poppin'

this morning I woke up with the worst head cold ever
the kind where your eyeballs ache
so I slept as long as you can in a Van parked on a residental street with people constantly walking by. finally I had to go to the bathroom so bad that I almost forgot about my eyeballs
I had to haul ass to the subway and all the way downtown to the train station as there are aparently no public toilets kickin around on suburb streets.

I tried stopping in some grungy cafe to use the bathroom, it was full of old people and some one was blasting black eyed peas 'pump it' on the juke box. I went to open the door to the ladies, but it was in use, and the lady inside proceeded to yell at me in Danish for 5 minutes through the door, so I booked it and prayed that I wouldn't be blogging about the time I wet myself on a subway in Denmark.
then I started to think that maybe the woman was yelling for help cause she was stuck in the toilet or something, so I switched to praying that if that was the case that someone would go help her.

and now I'm sitting in a cyber playground where the majority of the patrons are partaking in some form of cyber battle, waiting for the boys and taking advantage of the proximity to a washroom while I down as much liquid as possible (and regretting leaving the wiss cup* at the check out in Hamburg)

I guess this is what happens when you have street beers in the chilly Køpenhaven nights after showering in the train stations facilities and no weather appropriate attire.

if it's any indication of how shitty I feel right now,
I'm too sick to go shopping.
yeah...

in more delightful news, I got to listen to this rad band busk on the street corner last night, have been making some good cash, and am going to party in Norway this weekend.


* a funnel like apparatus used to assist females in a more discret form of public urination

1 comment:

  1. I would have just pissed my pants. I'm lazy that way.

    ReplyDelete