Sunday, August 16, 2009

Another Saturday

And finally I’m back to not sleeping
Lit by my screen and the fire inside that tells me to write
And I’m trying but then it pushes and says
Go and see the world
Be shameless and careless
With your humour and your smiles
Don’t be afraid of the world
Love it and it will love you back
Breathe life into yourself by exhaling
Seek something different
Learn
Become better
Not new
Improved
And Love
Find passion
Accept nothing less than what leaves you salivating
With cold shake from withdrawal
Not the kind that you’ve known
The kind that grows rampant among your memory veins
That like weeds
Does best unattended
How should any one live up to expectations
That can survive only when they do not
But never stop expecting
Make sure that it all lives up
So I can turn back and turn pages

Live with it
Or Die without

No comments:

Post a Comment