Wednesday, July 22, 2009

someone tell my brain I'm trying to sleep

I've had a lot on my mind today.

really random
I hope you don't mind.

I miss you too

but, right now, more than anything I miss my bed
thinking about being cocooned in my comforter and sinking my face into my pillows, has me salivating like a survivor contestant at the the thought of a juicy burger.
- Marce, I hope you know whenever life brings me home, I'm making a b-line for your bed room. (after all- it's technically still mine)

that being said. looks like I'll be spending the next 8 weeks sleeping in a van.
my very first thought upon being propositioned with the idea : where will I plug in my hair straightener?

I think my current priority list speaks volumes about my life right now.
- that and me having to ask people constantly what day it is


p.s. Johnny, most of me hopes you had a great flight home. but you made way with my ipod cable, and for that, a little part of me hopes there was a kid behind you kicking your seat.
(but really, if I was too tired to say it this morning, I can't wait to get my ass kicked on the hills with you - come back soon)

p.p.s. MabA, I'm sorry, hahaha...it's a good thing you're no stretch armstrong or go go gadget else I'd be in trouble (ELSE!) it goes with out saying. Me too. You too.
soon for sure. always soon

No comments:

Post a Comment