Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Go Big or Go Home

today,
I went home.
weak.
I know
But sometimes you just need to tap out and refresh.
or in my case
tap out and spend the afternoon scanning the web for a van and sweating out the sick.

today people don't like me, and neither does my stomach.
the internet is only mildly fond of me, as it drops in and out of my company.

well here's news for you (people, stomach, and internet) - I don't like you either, not today.


On a happier note, things I do like:
fresh fruit for 2 euro
free beer in the fridge
new music
old music
and you

p.s.
itunes thinks I would be interested in "if you're happy and you know it" by Raffi.
but, I'd be a little more interested in "how you know if you're happy"

movie - Defiance
thoughts - a little too close to home/ where can I find me a forest husband?

1 comment: