Monday, July 20, 2009

Get me my compass

after a week in the mountains
breathing in all this fresh air
you'd think that I'd have some clarity

it's been probably one of the more relaxing weeks of my life .
(Adam, are you reading this? a week with John and no stress...I told you it was possible)

I suppose I shouldn't say no stress, there was that one time we drove up and down a mountain. 3 hours just for fun, in the death bus. The only thing greener than the trees was my face, but John no doubt has some lovely photos to show for it, should he make it home - which at this point is debatable since he's literally breathing down my neck right now and I might toss him out the window - I kid I kid.

We're leaving tomorrow for Igolsdadt and then John and Tash are off and I'll stay til thursday before I head to Munich. money and Ahote. two things I'll be happy to see.

Today we spent the day in Salzburg, it's a lovely town, tattoo or no tattoo.

off to spend my last day in Wonderland (I don't quite have it in me to explain - if you're curious just ask) and my last night with my Oma for a while.
- it must be said that I could write a blog dedicated entirely to my Oma and her hilarity, but it would all kinda fall under "you had to be there" and "it doesn't quite translate"

bis später Nußdorf

(only real negative thing about this week - never getting a hold of Rachel!!! I miss the shit out of you. and yeah I fell asleep. zizi)

No comments:

Post a Comment