Friday, July 10, 2009

Bonjour!

Successfully found my way
from the airport onto the train, onto the subway and to my hotel

tip of the day: enroll your children in french school

apparently I'm kinda okay at it.
Sitting at a starbucks (I know) across from the Moulin Rouge having pancakes and coffee
and using the internet and taking a break from lugging around a 50lbs bag.

French people - so far - are the nicest people ever and all speak enough English to make up for the french I lack.
Some nice man helped me carry my suitcase up the massive subway stairs, and another on the street offered me some good conversation after I was through exploring the city, lol... I've also received several smiles and Bonjours! from passersby. - please keep in mind that I look like a teenage hobo.

I'm not really sure how to blog just yet, so it'll likely be as scattered as my thoughts and speech normally are.

it's weird. I'm here, alone. In a city that's completely foreign to me, and I feel right at home...

gonna finish up here, maybe peruse one of the many Sex shops I passed on the way and then trek up to the Sacre Couer

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment