Thursday, May 13, 2010

You like my hair? I like your hair!

I have the day off...I know, I just got here. BUT it was imperative that I get some serious shopping done (grocery and what not) as well as head to a hair dresser for an emergency IknowIfuckeditupjustfixitplease appointment. Only to wake up to the realization that today is a public holiday - insert me miming blowing my brains out here-
Speaking of hands, this morning when I woke up both my arms stayed sleeping, imagine that and then try getting up to pee. I felt like a fish, the flopping, the cold blood.

I also want to say, so that I'll be less of a liar, those promised bbq pics, well they don't exist. Amid all the excitement/setting things on fire I neglected to take pictures, but in the somewhat near future I'll put together a little video tour of this new pad of mine.

Lastly, Happy Belated Mamma Day to all the wonderful women out there who I love, admire, and am blessed to have in my life.
especially
this one.

xx

p.s. 8 trillion bonus points for anyone that knows where this post title is from.


No comments:

Post a Comment