Friday, May 21, 2010

Go find another lover

Some people are really great, and they swirl up all that greatness inside of them and then send it spewing into the universe, via whatever instrument of greatness that they were born with .

These people, probably didn't spend hours just lying in bed, soaking in other peoples greatness, they got out of bed.
I got out of bed. to pee. I'm back now.

I'd like to blame it on the sun, for spending so many days hiding. but even though I'm not feeling overly motivated today, I'm not feeling overly cowardly either,

I'll own this one. (and that one)

it's always a decision and a choice.
get out of bed, don't get out of bed

but not greatness.
you can only try
not decided

today though, I'm not even trying

this guy...he could stay in bed and still be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment