Tuesday, November 3, 2009

That I could stop moving and find me a home

in 3 days, I will be home.
I found a sweet pad that belongs to these rad Bohemian ladies who are off to Brazil for the winter.
it's all of a 15 minute walk to my work. which means no more expensive taxis, night buses, or ladies of the night.
problem 1: moving my ever growing collection of stuff
- which is not a product of my shopping habits, but because my mum brought me a bunch of winter attire.
problem 2: I'll have to find another apartment for March when they get back.

I know I'm still way behind on my travel stories, but they'll come when settled in somewhere warm and quiet.

did I mention it's snowing?

for anyone who's interested in how I feed myself daily, you can check out my work website.
http://www.crossfield.at
for anyone interested in what I would look like dressed up as a pirate, check out the pics gallery.

Mummy is off to Lienz today. It was a lovely albeit cold 2 days. eating food, drinking wine, butchering languages, and laundry mat showings of Breakfast at Tiffany's.

No comments:

Post a Comment