Thursday, November 12, 2009

I don't suppose lying in bed listen to the cure will help

I have a cold
and it double sucks cause I'm supposed to go going out with some friends tonight, and since this has been a rare occasion in the last few months, I'm telling this cold to shove it and find a new carrier.
I actually have a million things to do today, which is clearly why I'm here blogging rather than doing.
The sun is out right now, and in case you're wondering, that's big news.

daily dilemma(s)
- I feel pooey and don't want to crawl out of these pajamas
- I need to take out money from the bank, but I don't have a clue what my pin might be.
- I'm out of cold medicine and can't yet navigate myself through an Apothecary here

seriously, today I would kill for a corner that was sporting a Shoppers on one side and T-ho's on the other.
On which note, wanna find out how Canadian you are? spend some time somewhere else.

The lovely land ladies, who are currently acting as surrogate mummy's and shoving tea down my raspy throat have convinced me to go out and get some sun and fresh air.


At home cold remedies, when you're out of chicken soup and need to be warmed up in side: Listen to the Swell Season "Strict Joy"

No comments:

Post a Comment