Thursday, October 29, 2009

Timing

Mum arrives in 2 hours
just in time to help me from imploding.
it's not so bad. being homeless. ha.
it's just that I'm being eaten alive.

Really though,
I've been on this positive wave for a while now, sometime in December to be exact.
not that I haven't lost it for a moment or two in the meantime, but overall...
I don't have a secret trick to keeping this attitude alive, it's beyond me, it's a knot in my stomach that's connected to a rope, that's pulling me to where I need to be.
But, it's like I can feel the pulls, they kinda tickle and make me laugh out loud for no reason.
or I'm losing it.

it's just that I may be homeless, but i'm not jobless and the people are rad, and the money is money. Plus it's Fall and there's something about kicking up painted leaves when you walk, and stirring around the aroma of another seasons change.

it's all happening. or something else. magic.

side note: when did it become acceptable to use the term douche to describe a person on tv?

No comments:

Post a Comment