Monday, April 12, 2010

ONE WEEEEEEK

Ok,
I know I've been way behind on any sort or update
BUT
I'll be home in a week and I can tell you everything live and in person

spring was here for a minute, but then the clouds wind and rain decided to take it hostage and run the town for a while.

My new apartment is sweet, and my old roomate Babs, moved in this weekend!! we're having a balcony bbq this weekend, I'll take pictures and post them. promise promise.

I've started drinking black coffee, mostly cause we have a coffee maker and no teapot and my fridge is tiny and can only fit small cartons of milk, which I can't be effed to pay for.
Also I have an actual collection of red wine in my apartment.

my clothes still lie in piles on my floor.

what I'm trying to say, is that I'm growing/changing a little. but it's baby steps.

see you soooooooooooon

No comments:

Post a Comment