Monday, December 21, 2009

it's beginning to look a lot like...

your Christmas cards won't make it in time.
From my purse to your mailbox in 2 days...probably not. But they're in transit.
Just like Johnny will be in a few hours now, not even days. OMJ

(if for some insane reason you're reading this and you don't know who my Brother is, he's only some mega talented awesome dude )

I'm trying to make a mental list of things that NEED to be done when he gets here.
Problem one. 5 am.
I'm still setting my alarm to wake up at 9:30 every morning so I can chain lock the door and the interruption is unwelcome.
Oh ya, did I mention that I was kinda sorta almost burgled?

Luckily my bedroom eyes have got more of a 'take one more step in this apartment and I'll eff your shit up' look.
haha. maybe not?
either way. crisis averted, new lock installed and maybe a few protective spell chants around the door.

Last night I got some seriously good face time with some very beautiful people. I love love love you all. skype is possibly one of my most favorite inventions. Drinks with coke as a mixer, not so much.

Ok. it's well into the day and I should start getting this place ready and maybe buy some groceries so my Big Brother doesn't starve.

Last minute Christmas wish - It's be nice if everyone out there could just take a minute and throw some good vibes and positive energy in to the universe - I'm certain they'll find their way to the right place.

No comments:

Post a Comment